Ss Material Piston Type Flow Switch
|FOB Price:||US $1-11 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-11/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FS-M-PS023
- Certification: UL
- Media Type: Liquid
- Max Current: 0.5A
- Max Load Power: 10W
- Trademark: Bingo
- Origin: China
- IP Rating: IP68
- Type: Differential Pressure Flow Switch
- Principle: Eddy Current
- Max Switching Current: 1A
- Max Switching Voltage: 100VDC
- Specification: FS-M-PS023
Water flow sensor is the use of the Hall element to measure the Hall effect magnetic sensors of physical quantities. Water flow sensor mainly consists of copper body, water the rotor assembly, steady flow component and Hall sensors, installed in the water heater inlet side used to detect the size and water flow off.
Mainly used for water heater, boiler, water dispensers, coffee machines, hot card machines, steam equipment, water system, the campus card sales, selling self-help water systems, water treatment equipment, cooling systems, mechanical equipment, instrumentation, pharmaceutical equipment.
1. Should be mounted away from the inlet, or switch will caused malfunction by the fluctuations in intake.
2. The load must be controlled circuit capacity with float switch contacts to match.
3. The proportion of liquid to be measured must be greater than the proportion of float.
4. Float action points have been ordered by the customer requirements adjusted at the factory, Please do not adjust the float position.
Periodically clear the guide rod and float on the dirt (as the media cycle may be). Check for the loose buckle.
|Max Switching Current||0.5||A|
|Max Carry Current||1||A|
|Max Contact Resistance||100||MΩ|
|Max Load Power||10||W|
|Max Switching Voltage||100||VDC|
|Max Broken down Voltage||220||VDC|
|Working Flow Rating||1.5-30||L/min|
|Starting Water Pressure||≤0.1||Mpa|
|Min Withstand Water Pressure||≤1.2||Mpa|
|Max Withstand Water Pressure||1.6||Mpa|
|Working Condition Temperature||-10-80||°C|
|Working Life||108||5VDC 10mA|